Sometime between joining Twitter and sending his first tweet, NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden forgot to check his notification settings. If he did, he might’ve noticed that by default Twitter sends email notifications for...Přečtěte si více
Archiv pro měsíc: Říjen 2015
Welcome to the first-ever second episode of Ctrl-Walt-Delete! With the release of the new TiVo Bolt, Walt and Nilay discuss its new features, Walt’s review of the first TiVo back in 1999, and the great relevance of the...Přečtěte si více
As Google has expanded throughout Mountain View over the past decade, its repurposed office buildings have developed a certain sameness: perfectly mundane exteriors, accented by the multicolored Google bikes scattered outside....Přečtěte si více
This post was created in partnership with The Wirecutter, a list of the best technology to buy. Read their continuously updated list of deals at TheWirecutter.com. You may have already seen Engadget posting reviews from our...Přečtěte si více
Cripes, how many times is Google going to have to patch before the Stagefright exploit bug stays fixed? The company has already patched its code three times but on Thursday, security research firm Ziperium (the guys that...Přečtěte si více
- How To Change Language In Windows 10 For New And Existing Accounts?
- AWS steps up Microsoft Windows migration play
- AWS Migration Acceleration Program for Windows now generally available
- SameSite Cookie Changes Rolled Back Until Summer
- Microsoft script installs Folding@Home in Windows 10's Sandbox
- Can Okta really Replace AD?
- Who Knew Microsoft Will be Winning at User Security & Privacy With Its Video Conferencing App
- Tech how-to: Set up multiple desktops to keep work and home separate
- Best accounting software for businesses in 2020: QuickBooks, Sage, Zoho, and more
- How to Use Windows Device Manager