Chromecast apps are popping up almost faster than we can install them, but let’s not forget one of the first apps to show us what the Chromecast was capable of doing. Of course, I’m talking about AllCast. Koush’s streaming app has been updated with a few goodies, some of which are still listed as ‚beta.‘
Here’s the full changelog from the new 184.108.40.206 build.
- BETA: Subtitle support for Chromecast when streaming from a media server (ie, Serviio with srt files)
- BETA: Stream from Dropbox (requires Dropbox app to be installed)
- Chromecast letterbox is now black instead of grey
- Roku playback fixes: now supports fast forward and rewind.
Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:
- AllCast Updated With DLNA Server Support – Cast Media Stored On A DLNA Server Directly To A Chromecast Using Your Android Device
- Koush’s AllCast Streaming App Is Now Available In Free and Premium Flavors On The Play Store
- AllCast Regains Chromecast Support Less Than A Day After The Release Of The Google Cast SDK
- Koush’s AllCast Beta Enters The Play Store
AllCast Updated With Chromecast Subtitles, Dropbox Streaming, And More was written by the awesome team at Android Police.