On the same day that Apple buys Beats Music, users are being rewarded with two niceties. The free trial period welcoming testers of the music streaming service has extended from one week to two, giving potential customers a full fourteen days to decide if the service is apt for them. Even sweeter, the annual price has dropped down from $119.88 a year to the more attractive $99.99.
- We’re stoked to announce that our no strings attached trial has been extended to 14 days to ensure everyone gets ample time to explore the full Beats Music experience.
- Google Brings Try-And-Buy Option To In-App Subscriptions In The Play Store
- [I/O 2013] Google Launches Play Music All Access, Finally Updates The Music App, Combines Your Library With A Subscription
- [New App] Beats Music Is Live In The Play Store: 20 Million Songs, Unique Playlist System, Ten Bucks A Month
- New Promotion: Chromebook Owners Get 60 Days Of Free Google Play Music All Access Instead Of 30
Beats Music Gets Bought By Apple, Extends Trial Period To 14 Days And Drops The Price was written by the awesome team at Android Police.