HTC wasted no time making its new One M8 flagship available, which inevitably means that the source code for its software kernel would need to follow. HTC has dutifully published the code for a range of new M8 phones on top of those published earlier this month, specifying carriers in the United States and Europe and one model in Asia. Here’s the list of new source code files now available from HTCDev.com:
- United States – T-Mobile
- United Kingdom – Orange, H3G, and O2
- France – Bouygues, Vodafone, Orange
- Spain – Generic
- Germany – T-Mobile
- Netherlands – T-Mobile
- Poland – T-Mobile
- Austria – T-Mobile
- Taiwan – Generic
That’s in addition to various phones published last week, which includes the source code for the One M8 Google Play Edition.
- HTC Releases DROID DNA Kernel Source Code
- HTC Drops Kernel Source Code For One S – Once Again Neglects The US Version On T-Mobile
- LetsTalk.com Acquired By Brightstar, Will Be Rebranded As ‘Consensus’
- HTC Releases One Kernel Sources For U.S. (Sprint, T-Mobile), Asian, And European Variants
More United States, European, And Asian HTC One M8 Models Now Have Kernel Source Code Available was written by the awesome team at Android Police.