Talon was one of the more attractive and full featured Twitter clients available right out of the gate, and it has been getting updates frequently ever since. Today it’s being updated with support for multiple images, kind of like the official client is going to do soon. That’s just the start, though.
Here’s the full changelog for version 2.2.3 – it’s a big one.
- [New] Full screen layout option
- [New] Pre-cache images option
- [New] Draft system for multiple drafts
- [New] Plain text browser option
- [New] Tweet multiple images
- [New] Pictures in DM’s with TwitPic
- [Improved] Notification while tweeting
- [Improved] Cache and image loading
- [Improved] Style changes for UI
- [Fix] Some problems with uploading photos
- [Fix] Toast bar sticking
- [Fix] Max tweets to download
- [Fix] Image rotation when tweeting
- [Fix] Bug/crashes
Twitter just added the ability to tweet multiple images with a single link several weeks ago, but Talon isn’t using that system.
- Twitter Client Talon Updated To v1.3 With TwitPic Support, Improved Searches, URL Shortening, And Tons More
- [New App] Twheel Put A Circular Spin On your Twitter Feed, Aims To help You Discover New People To Follow
- More Twitter Beta App Tweaks: Consolidated Tweet Buttons And A Lot Of Crashing
- Twitter For Android Updated To Version 3.3 – New Push Notification Options, Expanded Tweet Support, And More
Twitter Client Talon Updated To v2.2.3 With Support For Multiple Images, Full-Screen Layout, And More was written by the awesome team at Android Police.