No, we won’t be discussing who sent it.
- exposes frivolous legal threats to web sites,
- wins free speech cases for bloggers,
- explains California’s powerful anti-SLAPP statute that protects expression like ours,
- and arranges pro bono defense for online writers who can’t afford to defend themselves.
Done With This Post? You Might Also Like These:
- [New Game] Melesta’s Toy Defense Comes To Android – Become ‘A Truly Great Leader’ While Playing With Toys
- Lookout Releases ‘Mobile Threat Tracker’ – A Pretty Way To Visualize How Many ‘Threats’ Lookout Finds On A Daily Basis… And That’s About It
- Carrier IQ Drops Legal Threats, Apologizes To Developer Trevor Eckhart
- Lookout Mobile Security v6 Brings Safe Browsing To Android, Protects Against Phishing Attacks And Malware