No, it’s not just you. WhatsApp, the popular messaging service just bought by Facebook, has been down for about two hours. The company confirmed the outage via its Twitter account, and we’ve been receiving loads of emails from disgruntled users in…
- “Epic Android” custom from Davemarkart!
- “I genuinely worry about the future of Microsoft,” says Epic Games founder
- “KanColle” Game to be Ported to Android
- “No more Windows XP security patches? About that…” Microsoft deploys Internet Explorer fix
- “Removing Log Calls” tutorial videa needs update for Android Studio 1.0.0
- ##; Android casino games
- #AskDanWindows Episode 22 – Does the Windows Central staff still use Windows phones?
- #BetaNews20 Giveaway: System76 Linux computer seller swag kit
- #EngadgetLive Boston is just three weeks away!
- #geeklife: weBoost 4G-X OTR Review
- #MCPBuilt App Review: PowerShell Hub (Windows Phone 8) – Born to Learn – Born To Learn …
- #NowPlaying: Twitter and Billboard flip the switch on real-time music charts
- #OSSummit: Linux Continues to Pay the Price for CPU Hardware Vulnerabilities
- #OSSUMMIT: Confidential Computing Consortium Takes Shape to Enable Secure Collaboration
- #SandbergSays: We’re really not sure.
- #TBT – Microsoft Smart home: a fortunate failure
- #Trending: Android Wear in exile
- $-0.53 EPS Expected for Renewable Energy Group (REGI); Shorts at LINUX GOLD …
- $0.34 EPS Expected for Modine Manufacturing Co. (MOD); LINUX GOLD CORPORATION (LNXGF …
- $0.56 EPS Expected for Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP); Hartline Investment Lifted Microsoft …